Childhood Cancer Facts;
- Each year in the U.S., an estimated 15,780 children aged 0-19 are diagnosed with cancer.
- The average age of a childhood diagnosis is 6 years old.
- Approximatley 1 in 285 children in the U.S. will be diagnosed with cancer before their 20th birthday.
- Globally there are more than 300,000 children diagnosed with cancer each year.
- 20% of children with cancer in the U.S. will not survive.
- Every 3 mins a family hears the devastating words that their child has been diagnosed with cancer.
- Cancer remains the #1 cause of death by disease for children in America.
Please support Childhood Cancer organizations. Donate, Donate, Donate. Together we can find a cure.